Monday, February 15, 2010

Year 2 Week #1 Cultures of Wonder

This is the single project I have, by far, done the most work on over the past year. Since last year, when I posted my first post to this blog, I’ve collected a great group of artists who’ve helped me develop a fully fleshed out brand new ancient culture:

The Thulans.

We know where these people live, what they believed and how they interacted with the world.

Here’s a wiki showing a lot of the work we’ve done: http://thulans.wikispaces.com/

We’ve also started talking about how to present the first exhibit. We’ve drawn up an initial blue print of what it will look like. We’ve also started developing some stories about how we got all these artifacts and why a exhibit on the Thulans is important at this time.

We’re going to have a small preview of the exhibit at the Science Fair in April.

It looks like the big final show will be at Lobot sometime in October or September.

No comments:

Post a Comment